Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

We're doing a fresh install, never done Rivendell before (allright, I did test
it a few months ago, but made a crappy little database with about 50 128k MP3
files which Rivendell converted to .mp2 for me, so not usable for the station).
Our old database had mp3's disguised as .wav, but I got hands on a way too big
(2.5 TB) database with just .wav files. From that huge collection I want to
build a new database. So I guess a dropbox-folder will have to do the trick.
Can I direct the dropboxfolder to import to MUSIC and assign cartnumbers
automatically? I chose the 100001-500000 range for that (yes, the amount of 0's
is correct, I reserved 400,000 carts for music), by the way.

I've been looking for dropbox options and I've already decided that each
program will get its own dropbox for recorded hours (if needed), where the
contents of the dropbox will overwrite the previous cut that has been filled in
the cart.

Kind regards,

Peter van Embden

www.radiocapelle.nl