Hello!

I have yet another question. This time it's about the logs. I've read and
followed this manual:
http://thebrettblog.wordpress.com/2009/12/31/rivendell-how-to-schedule-music/

But my log remains almost empty. The only thing scheduled is the hard-timed
TotH I made.

I've created an event called "random":
NO "cue to this event"
NO "timed start"
NO "enforcing length"
NO "pre-import carts"
IMPORT select from MUSIC, title seperation 1, must have code is blank
FIRST CART has a SEGUE
IMPORTED CARTS have a SEGUE
NO "post-import carts"

The event is set to the right SERVICES LIST

The clock is made out of 1 "TotH" event and the rest are "random" events every
3 or 4 minutes. Clock is set to the right service. Scheduler rules are all but
two set to MAX 999 and WAIT 0, except for two codes I don't want to be
included, those are set to MAX 0 and WAIT 999. Artist seperation is set to 1.

When I create a log, it calculates a little and then says "No Errors" and "No
exceptions found". Log is obvisiously created in the right service.

When I put some songs in the "random" event PRE-IMPORT, those songs are put
into the log. But only once an hour, where I scheduled some 16 or 18 of the
"random" event in the clock.

We run Rivendell 2.6.0 on CENT OS 6.5. Our database now consists of 4 songs, a
TotH and a jingle. Working on the database though, importing loads of music and
quite busy coding all the songs before setting them from UNTAGGED to MUSIC.

Does anyone recognize this problem? Did I miss something? Or do we just need to
build a bigger database first? We're quite excited about Rivendell, by the way!

Happy Holidays!

Peter van Embden.

Verstuurd