Hi Brandon
The music library is the easiest part to duplicate. Are the computer or
host names the same or are they different? If the are different you will
need to go into rdadmin on your original machine and create the new host
name. Now once that is done you back up the database in rdadmin. This backs
up the MySQL database.
Now copy the audio from /var/snd over to the new machine to the same
directory. You'll have to check the permissions on the audio. Then you log
into rdadmin on the new machine and restore the database.
All your music should be in the new rdlibrary with all the relevant markers
etc.
I'm not sure exactly what aspects of your old system that you don't want
but I'm assuming its clocks and grids etc. If that is it you may might want
to make a new service in rdadmin. Don't put spaces in the service name. It
can be a problem later.
Duplicating the library will keep the play count numbers. They won't be
zeroed.
Let us know how you go.
Many thanks
Geoff