From: Joe Panarello [j...@systemsciences.com]
Sent: 17 March 2014 19:24
To: Tom; rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org
Subject: RE: [RDD] Now & Next Issues

Hi;
I’ve been fighting a similar problem for quite a while. In Now and Next output
I write the Artist and Title to the display area in the upper left hand corner
of RDAirplay via this command “ LB Now: %a - %t”. This seems to work fine as
long as here are no punctuation characters i.e. “ () , ‘, []” etc. some cause a
problem some don’t. What happens is that the display just displays “Now:” with
No artist or Title. Sometimes later in the log it will start working again but
other times not. If there no punctuation characters in the Artist and Title it
always works.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[Doowop Cafe]Joe Panarello (Dr.D)
            Engineer BTEE