Hi There
We have one of these switchers to switch our station output from
computer direct on air.... or via the studio desk... or a net radio
receiver. The trouble is the stream goes off line from time to time
and we have silence during the night.
Is it possible to get the Broadcast Tools switcher to put the computer
back on air if the audio stream goes down (10 second silence
detection)?
Many thanks
Geoff Barkman