> But if I'm right, it's not possible to _change_ the scheduler codes,
> is it? So this might mean I have to recode my complete database?
> Anyway, if it solves the problem, it's worth the work!
It's actually rather fast: create the new scheduler code newCode, go to
rdlibrary, select all carts having oldCode, click edit and assign them
the new code.
I tried this after your tip, but for some reason it doesn't seem to work. ☹
Could this have something to do with the = used in the initial tags? Or is
there a certain order to do this in?

Verstuurd