Hey Jim,

was it a permissions issue in the end? I too am bummed about the twitter
and facebook not working for me. I have a dirty workaround I am hacking on
but have had to put it aside for other work for now. I hope to get back to
it soon.

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 3:40 PM, Jim Hartranft <musicmake...@dejazzd.com>
wrote:

> Jim Hartranft <musicmaker10@...> writes:
>

> > I followed all of these instructions to the "T" and it is still not
> > exporting.  In the process, now I am trying to set up the rlm_twitter
> too.
> > I installed curl, thinking that would fix this issue but it doesn't.  My
> > main concern is getting the filewrite to work though.  I have tried
> telling
> > RD to export to /var/snd, thinking it was a permission issue, but still
> no
> luck.
> >

> After doing some more work, I finally got the thing to output a file.  I
> remember the Twitter doesn't work anymore, so let's forget about that.
> Now,
> could you be so kind to help me get this file updating the website? Can
> cURL
> be used for that?

How do you update your website now?

scp? ftp? web forms? Does it have a json api?

all the best,

drew

http://nakedghosts.blogspot.com/