Hi,

I'm not sure what RLM you're using, is it rlm_filewrite (or something similar)?

Just as an FYI, if the Windows box is reading lines linux and Windows use different characters to define new lines:

Linux = \n
Windows = \r\n

If you open up the text file in Notepad and you see one long line then this may be your problem.

On 2015-08-11 15:44, Jim Hartranft wrote:
I am trying to export Now Playing data via a text file
to a separate Windows box that is streaming.
So far, no luck.
One thing I noticed about the
Now Playing data when it was working;
using "RN echo..." (so on and so forth),
was that anytime a sweeper played over the intro of a song,
the Now Playing info was not updated for that song.
Is there a way to fix that?

The next thing is that
without the RML as above,
the title is not updated in the text file.
I am using the RLM and its appropriate conf file
that was written to export "Now playing %t by %a".
However the text file only has "Now playing by" in it,
and completely skips the title and artist.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!