I have an event that is fired once an hour to turn off the satellite, disable
GPI, and then play the legal ID.  Occasionally the timed event will not fire
and it will sit and wait until the next timed event, or until someone notices
and manually fires it.  There is nothing in the logs besides the previous cart
playing and then finishing on time.  We haven’t had a case where we’ve gotten
out of sync yet, so I think I can safely remove the timed events.  But I am at
a loss as to why this isn’t working.  Any ideas where to look?
--
Steve Rubin

Rubin Broadcasting, Inc.

670 Coleman Ave - San Jose, CA 95110