I had a cloned hard drive for our main airplay in a drawer from 6 months
ago so installed it and only updated rivendell. It works great. That does
not solve the overall issue here but will keep us on the air. If you can't
find a good work around, I will start rebuilding all the clients with 6.7
but that is not my preference. I'll give this a few more days if you think
you can solve it. I guess you need to see the problem first. Do you want to
visit South Texas? :)

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427