I built boxes with Asus mother boards for our Riv based on CentOS 6.8 and
use the integrated video. This may just be a quick fix but since my
monitors have both VGA and DVI ports as well and the MB, I hooked one
monitor to the VGA and one to the DVI and I had instant seamless dual
monitors without adding or changing any drivers.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427

Rio Grande Bible Institute