I'm running 2 machines right now (soon to be 3) currently setup as follows

KELE-FM is our server and playout client for KELE-FM (the first station we
set up on Rivendell) and is running CentOS 7 with Rivendell 2.15.1
KELE-AM is a playout client for KELE-AM that uses KELE-FM's /var/snd and
mariadb sql database, it's running CentOS 7 with Rivendell 2.15.1
KOZX will a playout client that will be identical to KELE-AM

I don't have the problem you desribe

Matthew A. Chambers, NR0Q

President, Wright County Outlaws ARC

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 4:23 PM, Admin <ad...@linspireos.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Matthew
>
> Must be my own filters taking them out or my linspire address is not in
> the rdd list anymore, thats intresting that yours is fine, can I ask if you
> are running a 7 server as-well or 6.8 as if its a 6 server the 7 client
> works fine, but from our tests standalone or 7 server will do as bellow.
>

> On 21.09.2016 22:10, Matthew Chambers wrote:
>
>> All 3 posts made it to the list
>>
>> Wish I had an answer for your problem, I'm running on CentOS 7 here
>> without issues (well not exactly but ours are 99.9% operator related)
>>
>> Matthew A. Chambers, NR0Q
>>
>> President, Wright County Outlaws ARC
>> On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 3:59 PM, <ad...@lindowsos.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> 3rd post lucky seems list keeps dumping my post...
>>>
>>> Hi we have a few test machines running Centos 7 and we have 2 bugs
>>> RDcatch tends to crash when editing any clock entry to a different
>>> time or machine to run from, all logs are being made ok but no
>>> chains at the bottom of log.
>>>
>>> These are tested via mysql and mariadb also rpm install with new
>>> script also config script at rivendell github so this is also in
>>> 2,51.1int00.
>>>
>>> I have not had time to play with network-scripts in centos as I am
>>> pretty sure it could be due to eth0 = enp1s0 in centos 7 and
>>> rivendell is looking for eth0 not enpls0 ...
>>>
>>> If Fred is about he can update us on this one as that would cause no
>>> chains and rdcatch even export to play up in 7.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Les