Hi,

Lets say we have one cart full of comedy tracks (cuts).

I'll set Tracks 1 - 10 to play between 4am and 9pm and our riskier post watershed tracks 11 - 20 for 9pm - 4am.

All day in the clocks I have my comedy event that picks this specific cart.

When you schedule, the cart will be picked every time regardless of any day parting of the cuts inside it (if there are no valid cuts at the current time it just shows up red in air play).

The magic happens when air play actually plays the cart. When 9pm rolls around it will stop selecting tracks 1 - 10 to play and randomly pick from tracks 11 - 20.

Hope that makes some sense,

Wayne