Hi Alan
(Thought I'd sent this email a few days back... but I discovered it in my
drafts)

Yes you can have multiple computers accessing the rivendell database at the
same time BUT there are a few restrictions.
If you were editing logs on your machine and someone else edited the same
log on another machine... last person to click save would overide the
changes of another. this could happen if you were voice tracking and
another were just adding programs as well.
log generation should only be done on one machine at a time.
rdairplay is ok to run on multiple machines... if you add new hotkeys on
the user panels... it will appear on the other machine within a few seconds.
rd library is ok as long as you don't do stuff on the same cart etc.
I don't think there is a conclusive list of do's and don't's... sometimes
its trial an error finding out things on a test machine.