Yes, /var/snd is mounted locally.. The library populates and I can play any
of it from the server on the local machine but it does not show the audio
wave form in Edit and another symptom is that only way to configure
rdalsaconfig is from the terminal. The app in the menu only asks for the PW
and then does nothing Something must be missing still.

The problem is that this is a brand new lenovo i5 computer and the only way
to get the DVD appliance to load is to use legacy boot on the DVD but then
it will not boot off the hard drive when loaded. When I use UEFI on the DVD
it jumps past the Rivendell selection menu and doesn't seem to completely
install Rivendell but will reboot. Do you have any tricks to get the hard
drive to boot after loading it? I would much rather use the appliance
install to be sure it all is there and works.

Thanks,

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427