Hi,

Done a little more testing with a Centos 7 Appliance install. What I can now
say is that the problem is only there on the new script installed machines, and
not with the Broadcast Appliance machines. I've installed all of the test
machines on separate HDDs so I can switch between them. I must admit that this
is where my level of knowledge on the backend of the system ends. Any ideas
would be very much appreciated.

Oh, before I forget, a happy Easter to everyone here on the mailing list.

Andy

 ---- On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 21:35:06 +0100 Andy Higginson <a...@higgles.co.uk>
wrote ----