So I'm curious as to whether any of you have a way to log into your airplay
machines or other boxes on Riv at night or weekends from home if something
isn't right?  I use TeamViewer and it has saved me lots of time when I get
a call that something isn't sounding right or shouldn't be playing on the
weekend. Without an internet connection, I would have to make trips to the
studio. What do you all do?

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427