Hi,

In our dropboxes, we use /path/to/folder/* without extension

It works perfectly. Rivendell imports ogg, mp3 and wav together

PVB
RUN

Le 2017-08-05 04:26, David Klann a écrit :
Filenames don't have to be in a specific format in order to work with
Rivendell dropboxes. The dropbox setup GUI allows one to specify, for
example, "all MP3 files" (using the familiar pattern *.mp3) in the
dropbox path spec (for "all FLAC files" you'd use "*.flac"), but other
than that, there is no filename restriction. If one wants to
programmatically import both MP3 files and WAV files from the same
directory, one would configure two different Rivendell dropboxes; one
with the "*.mp3" pattern in the path specification, and one with the
"*.wav" pattern.

You *may* specify a file naming pattern using "percent escapes" as
placeholders for things like artist name (%a), track title (%t), and
album name (%l), but these are optional elements of Rivendell
dropboxes.

I find it slightly clumsy, but it does work and it's straight forward
once you get used to it.

  ~David Klann

   Broadcast Tool & Die

   broadcasttool.com