Hi Rich,

Assign a cart to each hour of the show which we will assume is a weekly show.

The carts need to be members of a suitable GROUP.

My weekly shows are in a group called FEATURE.

Create Two events: Show Hour 1 and Show Hour 2  [rdlogmanager > edit events]

Drag and drop the appropriate cart into each event.

Now create two Clocks, one for hour 1 and one for Hour 2

Each clock has the appropriate event in it. You may put an ID in at the top and you may include some fill music at the end of each hour

Go to the GRID for your SERVICE and put the CLOCKS in the appropriate hours.

Create logs for the day(s)

If the programmes hit the dropbox and get carted they get played.

regards

Robert