Tom:

Thanks for the suggestion. I should have made it clear the 'No Exception' message came up within a half second after I pressed
'Create New Log'. There was no progress bar indicating a log was being generated, as if no attempt was made at all.

I did create a test service as the 'How to Schedule Music' article suggested but I'll make things simpler by using the default
Production service and recheck my events and clocks.

Thanks,
Rich