I was more thinking of the main part of the site for the Wordpress rather than
the Wiki.  The wiki I think should be like it is at the moment, a separate area
on the site.  The question also needs to be asked, is a Wiki the best model to
use for the support side of things or is there an alternative solution in the
wild?  Whatever solution is used, I personally feel that it should be open
source.