and the permissions in the NFS exports file

On 02/02/2018 10:52 AM, Lorne Tyndale wrote:
Sounds like a permissions thing on /var/snd.  Double check the
permissions and that the users/groups are set up correctly.

Also make sure that the machine running your Apache server and the
rivendell cgi has the needed permissions and can see your new /var/snd

Lorne Tyndale

Btw
I can delete carts in rdlibrary but not directly in var snd

Tim