Great!
But this thing with the seconds... I do not know if will finds "echo" at Fred
or in the community.
Maybe, if we do not have feedback in a given time, I wil ask on Stirlitz to
tell me what can we do if I cannot provide second.
A lot of Thanks ! :-)

M I R C E A   P A U N
ra...@radiocafe.ro <mailto:mircea.p...@radiocafe.ro>
mircea.p...@gmail.com <mailto:mircea.p...@gmail.com>