On Feb 22, 2018, at 11:27, w...@wlki.com wrote:

> Has anyone had issues with the newer ASI5740 card?  Initially I was using the
> older 4.13 ASI driver, and of course the RDHPIInfo could not find a card.
> Once I upgraded to the latest ASI driver, RDHPIInfo did find the card,
> however Rivendell will not play audio.

Just a wrap-up for this old thread: the v2.19.1 release solves this problem for
the latest ASI cards that require DMA bus-mastering support. You may also need
to update the hpklinux driver to v4.20.10 or later. RPMs for CentOS 7 are
available at:

        http://static.paravelsystems.com/audioscience/centos/7/

| Don't tell me I'm burning the candle at both ends -- tell me where   |
| to get more wax!!                                                    |