I've created a new page on the Wiki for this.  I hope it works OK.  This is
based on using the CentOS build with the Script Installer.

http://wiki.rivendellaudio.org/index.php/ALSA/Audigy_Multichannel_Setup

---- On Thu, 03 May 2018 20:01:51 +0100 Al Peterson
<apeter...@radioamerica.com> wrote ----

Andy - - Can you share with us the details on how to configure your card and RD
in order to "aim" the desired sources to the outputs?  I've wanted to stop
piping all outputs thru one stereo pair for a very long time.

Alan Peterson KJ4IVD  CBT/CEA

National Production Director, Radio America Network

Arlington VA USA

703-302-1000, ext. 211

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 5:24 AM, Stan Fotinos <sfoti...@rtrfm.com.au>