Hi,

I'm going to get "flamed" for saying this but I think we need to depreciate the
Ubuntu install through the Tryphon repository as it's now on a very old version
of Ubuntu (over 4 years old) which in less than 12 months will be EOL.  The
last Tryphon repository version is based on Rivendell 10.3 and there are no
fixes provided for this version if security updates in Ubuntu break it.  We
also don't know how long the repository will still be around for.  We are very
grateful for all of the work that Alban put into providing this repository so
Alban, please accept our thanks.

Markus (the original poster?), I think the best advice that you could be given
is to try the CentOS7 script install of Rivendell.  Once this is up and
running, you have a stable base on which to play.  I've never heard of anything
that the Rivendell community has produced having adverts so I don't know what
you are running.

Andy

---- On Tue, 08 May 2018 18:50:20 +0100 Fred Gleason
<fr...@paravelsystems.com> wrote ----