Hi Folks,

Since version 2.19.0 the [music import] and [traffic import] links are being left in the log after music and traffic are merged.  I see the change is noted in the change log for 2.19.0.

First, am I doing something wrong that these are not being removed when I merge the logs, and if not, how are others dealing with them.  They cause no issue when in auto, but in manual it leaves a bunch of carts that are not playable, and it making voice tracking difficult.  I have to manually edit and remove them all, before voice tracking so I can set the overlaps correctly.

Is there a way to remove them all?  If there isn't a way to remove them all, will rolling back to version 2.18.2 corrupt the database?

Thanks for you help.

Jamie