There seem to be a few Natural Music software users on the list, so perhaps you can help?

Been using Rivendell and Natural Log for quite a few years, now we have purchased Natural Music. I'm trying to work out how to import music data into NM5, to reduce manual data entry.

RDLibrary gives me the option to generate 4 kinds of report.  Cart Report, Cut Report, Cart Data Dump, Cart Data Dump (csv).  Which one should I use?

I have tried using Cart Data Dump with the NM5 filter Text File Pipe-Delimited.  It works for the first song on the list, but when I press "next song" I get the error message /End of file has been reached./

So how do you Natural Music experts do it?

Thanks

Warren Mead
Gold MX