Hey Lorne,

No offense intended: My first reaction to this post was, "don't do
that!" Why is the station changing its programming so drastically so
often? I'm not judging, but it simply seems "bad" radio to me. As a
listener, I'd become confused if the schedule changed this frequently.

Could you perform a similar operation with the half-hour fill clock and
a "generic" event that plays the half-hour show using a macro? I can't
think of an example macro off hand, but it seems like you could do this
with a bit more "smarts" (i.e., code in a shell/perl/python/etc. script).

  ~David Klann