Hello,

I have a unique situation whereby we have numerous student volunteers
who do airshifts.  Sometimes they fail to show up for their shift,
leaving the Program Director to scramble.

To alleviate some of the load on the PD, I'd like to figure out a way to
substitute a liner or similar content if a voicetrack is missing.  For
example, if we have three or four announcer breaks an hour and the jock
doesn't show up, I'd like the automation to pop a liner in there without
needing human intervention.

I'm new enough to Rivendell that I think there's a way to do it but I
don't quite have the knowledge to make it happen or the vocabulary to
adequately search for an answer either.  Maybe a macro?

Steve