Hey Rich,

On 11/24/18 5:11 PM, Rich Stivers wrote:
> I have written a number of bash scripts which do regex text parsing,
> invoke rdimport, and invoke mysql to
> extract portions of the Rivendell database to .csv files. Do most of
> these actions in Centos 6 bash have a
> good chance of working in Centos 7 bash?

I expect you'll be just fine if you're not also upgrading the Rivendell
version when you move from CentOS 6 to CentOS 7. The Bash version is
newer in C7, but in my experience, Bash changes slowly, and I have not
yet encountered significant (or any) regressions that cause backward
incompatibility. If anything you may require minor tweaks to the
scripts, but even that seems a bit unlikely.

Hope this helps!

  ~David Klann