If you've already set your markers in rdlibrary and you've set your play
transition to segue rather than play, then when the log is running it will fade
the carts using the markers you previously set.
________________________________
From: rivendell-dev-boun...@lists.rivendellaudio.org
<rivendell-dev-boun...@lists.rivendellaudio.org> on behalf of drew Roberts
<zotz...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2018 12:43:06 PM
To: James Greenlee
Cc: User discussion about the Rivendell Radio Automation System
Subject: Re: [RDD] Autofill carts and crossfades

James,
On Sat, Nov 24, 2018 at 5:12 PM James Greenlee
<ja...@madsonics.com<mailto:ja...@madsonics.com>> wrote:
Hey guys,

How would one go about having two audio carts crossfade between each other when
using autofill?  For instance, Autofill picks a cart/cut, plays, and then
towards the end of the cut, I want it to start fading out while rivendell
starts to fade up the next cut.

I don't know the answer, but as a fist guess as to where to look and experiment
with, check the default transition types in:

rdadmin -> manage hosts -> [edit host in question] -> rdairplay and rdlogedit

Thanks in advance!

James
__

all the best,