On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 13:06:14 -0400 (EDT)
Rob Landry <41001...@interpring.com> wrote:

> We just connect with ssh -X and then run rdlogedit or rdlogmanager.

 As do we.

> VNC is
> only necessary if you need to see the same destop that the live operator
> sees.

 But do remember, Windows, at it's heart and soul, is a single-user single-task
 glorified video game.
 *nix is at it's heart and soul, a multi-user, multi-tasking, network based OS,
 designed for multiple users to be doing different things simultaneously.
 Many windows users just don't "get it" that way.
 They assume that the live operator is the ONLY operator, which just ain't so.

--
Cowboy

Grief is the Reminder that we Loved.
         And were Loved.