Hello everyone!

Not sure if I discovered a bug in v3.1.0... Or a glitch specific to our
install at UCLA Radio in LA.

Just did a fresh Server/Client Riv 3.1.0 install on CentOS 7 with the
appliance script. Converted the DB from previous V2.10.3 install.
Everything seemed to go without a hitch.

The problem: Dropbox is ignoring files and not reporting any errors in the
error log. When I run rdimport from the command line, it threw an error
(which I don't recall at the moment -- but Googling made it sound like an
Apache error) -- but this seems unlikely since we installed from the
appliance script.

After experimenting with different Dropbox configs all night, removing %i
from the Dropbox Metadata Pattern field fixed the issue and Dropbox resumes
importing files. Using %t_%a metadata pattern also fails to import
anything.

Is anyone else experiencing Dropbox import issues when specifying metadata
patterns?

We can live without it, but %i gives us the cleanest cut titles without
"imported from..." in the titles, although doesn't fix cart titles. Worked
as expected in 2.10.3.

Thank you!!

--
Brandon Anjeleno