Hi,

In addition to Rob's suggestion of using Parashell driving GPO's
connected to a relay, it is also possible to drive a relay with the
modem control lines on the a serial port, Rivendell supports this.  You
can get 2 GPO's and 4 GPI's.

It is also possible to use a local sound card as an audio switcher,
routing inputs to outputs on the fly.

Both of the above can be configured in rdadmin --> Manage Hosts -->
Switchers GPIO

Once up and running you can then control it via macro commands.

Lorne Tyndale