On Jan 26, 2020, at 07:20, Bernardo J Mora <bjm...@mac.com> wrote:

> Any ideas why a Log Exception Report would be inaccurate? In generating logs,
> for example, for Monday (tomorrow), it lists a whole bunch of cuts as “not
> playable” yet when I check them individually, they are valid cuts with
> eligible date ranges.

Be are that that exception report will flag events as ‘not playable’ based on
the *predicted* start times in the log, whereas the color-coded ‘playability’
status in rdlibrary(1) is based on the *current* date time. You’ll need to dig
into the actual dayparting settings for each cart to determine its
‘play-ability’ for each predicted start time.

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |