Keith,

this is a very ignorant attempt to be of some help.

You write:

"(ie "GO 0 O 1 1 0!" doesn't turn on relay 1)."

is that intended? ie: GO zero Oh one one zero bang?

Also, in one of my scripts in the area I have:

rmlsend ST\ 0\ 0\ 1\!

Is it possible you need to use the \s where you are working with this?

all the best,

drew

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 10:32 PM Keith Thelen <kthe...@kanabec.net> wrote:

> So, full disclosure, I’ve never tried to make an SAS router talk to
> Rivendell before. It’s entirely possible I’ve failed to configure something
> correctly - but for the life of me, I can’t determine what.
>
> Current Appliance build (CentOS 7, Rivendell 3.3.0).
> Accessing the SAS Server Module via IP - it's listening for USI commands
> on port 1350.
>
> The router has been added in RDAdmin as an “SAS USI” device under
> “Switchers GPIO” as matrix 0 (the only one on this system), with the
> correct numbers of sources, destinations, GPIs, and GPOs specified. When I
> clicked “Configure Inputs” or “Configure Outputs”, the source/destination
> alphas from the router appeared, so I knew it was communicating.
>
> I verified that I can send switcher crosspoint commands successfully (ie.
> "ST 0 1 13!" will indeed route source 1 to destination 13). But if I try to
> fire a relay, no joy (ie "GO 0 O 1 1 0!" doesn't turn on relay 1).
>
> Likewise, nothing lights up in RDGpiMon regardless of the state of the
> optos/relays on the router. This is what I was really after, as my first
> goal was to fire carts in RDAirplay using buttons on an SAS control surface.
>
> If I look at /var/log/rivendell/operations after sending an ST, I see the
> RML command being received, a USI command being generated, and USI feedback
> being received. After sending a GO, though, all I see is the RML command
> being received - no related USI commands or feedback appear in the log.
>
> Any idea where I might be going wrong?
>

> -----
> Keith Thelen

Enjoy the *Paradise Island Cam* playing