Hi All,

I recently added a Modbus TCP IO device to our network, to be controlled by
Rivendell.
(Centos7, Rivendell 3.3)

It works great, I am using it to Mute/unmute channels on our mixer.

But I have found that the communication stops after a few days.

I am running everything on fixed IP's, if I check /log/messages/ it don't
see any 'lost comms'

The Modbus Device (King Pigeon MT160) has a network activity LED, when it
runs, I see it blinking fast (probably polling the inputs), but after I
stops responding I goes to a random slow blink.

I can restart Comms with a systemctl restart, and also when I go to the
GPIO config page, and just hit save/OK ... this will both restart
communication.

Any ideas on what might be causing this?

Regards
Peter