Lorne,

have you found some documentation that explains how this is supposed to
work? I would like to start playing/experimenting with the virtual log
stuff. Last time I looked, I could not find anything or get anything to
work.

all the best,

drew

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 1:36 AM Lorne Tyndale <ltynd...@tyndaleweb.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Figured it out. For some reason my rdvairplayd had not started properly.
>  After I restarted my services the virtual logs and macros below started
> working.
>
> Lorne Tyndale
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to figure out how virtual logs work, and running into some
> issues.
> >
> > I've set up a macro that is:
> >
> > LL 101 W_11_22_2020 -2!
> >

> > I'd thought this would load a log into the virtual log 101 and start to
> play the first entry, but it doesn't seem to do anything, I don't get any
> audio.
> >
> > The same exact macro replacing the "101" with "1", "2", or "3" works -
> loads that log into the main or aux log in rdairplay and starts the playout.
> >
> > I tried doing a:
> > PN 101!
> >
> > macro after the LL command above and that did not work either.
> >
> > I also tried other virtual log machines, 102 and 103, but those did not
> work
> >
> > What am I missing?
> >
> > Lorne Tyndale

Enjoy the *Paradise Island Cam* playing