I'm not a linux power user but I have used Aman on Centos 7 / Riv 2.19 to
assign a master and slave between two Riv machines. You can switch them to
copy the DB and sync audio in either direction with a GUI interface. I have
not tested it with Riv 3.x yet, however. You can get the installation and
setup instructions on Github:  https://github.com/ElvishArtisan/aman

I set this up for an LPFM so he can do all the audio file imports and
editing on one machine and it will keep the onair slave up to date. If the
slave were to fail, he can simply use the master to go on air.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427
www.radioesperanza.com