On Jun 22, 2021, at 19:02, Aaron M <99.5engin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Screenshots showing what is shown.
> On Jun 22, 2021, at 6:00 PM, Aaron M <99.5engin...@gmail.com
> <mailto:99.5engin...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> How do I get Rivendell to use the PCI version ASI 5111 soundcard for playout?
>

> Just installed clean Rivendell Beta 4 on a fresh install of CentOS, per
> instructions.
>

> Rivendell only sees the onboard ALC892 Analog sound device.
>

> This isn't my only question, but it needs to be solved before we start adding
> media files.
>

> My next question is mass import of 9 categories of music, plus drops and
> liners.  IDs are fine imported 1 at a time.

You’re going to need to back down to an earlier version of the AudioScience HPI
driver, because the ASI5111 is past end-of-life and no longer supported in the
latest driver. See my original reply to this thread for the details.

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |