On Mar 30, 2022, at 14:34, Rob Landry <41001...@interpring.com> wrote:

> For now, I've got it recording analog audio. They are recording a four-hour
> live show Saturday morning and playing it back Sunday evening, and I won't be
> back there again until Monday. I'll take a look at it when I'm next there.
>
> What's interesting is that if I launch the rdcatch program and watch while
> it's recording, I don't see anything on the level indicators when I'm
> recording from the AES3 input, but if I've got normalization turned on, there
> will be audio recorded. If I'm recording from the analog input, I do see
> level indications during the recording.

I suspect that the card is just an oddball. There is special code in Rivendell
to handle the ‘non-standard’ input routing in the ASI5111; I’ve a hunch that
something similar will be needed for the ASI5810. Going to be hard to suss out
without a sample card in hand though.

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |