I was going to suggest stopping using Gmail too ! Ha ha ha

---
Kind regards,

David Henderson

TD9 Radio - Community Radio for Hawick

Office: 01450 520540
Studio: 01450 520530
Mobile: 07450 025292

www.td9radio.online
www.twitter.com/TD9Radio
www.facebook.com/TD9Radio

TD9 Radio is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO) - registered with OSCR - SC051870.

This email is privileged, confidential, subject to copyright, and is
intended for the addressed recipients only. If you receive a copy of
this email in error, or believe that you have received this email in
error, you should notify the sender immediately by using the reply
function, then delete the email from your system.

Any unauthorised use or disclosure of its content is prohibited.

The views expressed in this email are personal and may not
necessarily be the views held by TD9 Radio.
WARNING: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot
accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of
this email or attachments.