good, the Debian/Ubuntu package is on its way and I hope it will be distributed next week

We may do a survey of the release schedule of the various distributions and choose a timing for releasing 3.0.0. I think it would be good if we had 2.3.2 be shipped with all the releases currently in preparation for release. Afterwards we could release 3.0 which from the point of view of the test suite has been in good shape for quite a long time now. Perhaps it's time to get this creature out and give it a chance to be tested in the real world

 -- Massimo