On Tue, 2006-12-19 at 21:27 -0800, j hurley wrote:

> One suggestion. Your results presentation is excellent but if you
> could change the yellow hi-lighted text to red or some other color it
> may be better. I couldn't read it and it scrolled-by pretty quick.

Well we can't change it to red since that would indicate some serious
error. However, next release has a 'second colour set' option. The red
and green should not be so bright, and the yellow is now a sort of
purple (!). The ansi colour set is limited to about 8 colours if I
remember so there wasn't much choice :-) I should add that by default
the current colour set (red/yellow/green) will still be used, so users
won't notice a difference unless they specify to use the second colour
set.

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK  Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Fax: +44 (0)1752 233839