On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 10:38 +0300, ыфзкфт wrote:
> Hi list
>
> I am new to rkhunter. After installation the following error occurs:
>
> The internationalisation directory does not
> exist: /usr/local/rkhunter/lib/rkhunter/db/i18n
>
> Mau anyone help me to avoid using any i18n or to get those files?

Hello,

RKH will not run without the i18n directory, so you cannot avoid it.
However, this seems like an installation error. Can you email us how you
installed RKH - that is, what options did you use with the
'./installer.sh' script? From the above pathname it is obvious you did
not carry out a default installation.

Did you change the rkhunter.conf file after installation, in particular
the 'DBDIR' entry?

John.