Hi,
I am wondering if there have been any updates to rkhunter 1.3.0.  I
haven't received any since I installed the updated version, so I am
wondering if there is something wrong with my installation.  When I run
rkhunter --update, I have received the following for a few weeks:

 Checking file mirrors.dat                                  [ No update ]
  Checking file programs_bad.dat                             [ No update ]
  Checking file backdoorports.dat                            [ No update ]
  Checking file suspscan.dat                                 [ No update ]
  Checking file i18n/cn                                      [ No update ]
  Checking file i18n/en                                      [ No update ]

Thanks for letting me know.

Mark