Hi All

rkhunter has warned me about /dev/.tmp-11-1

It's a block special file, and judging by creation date and what I know
of that system, I have an idea where it came from.  The problem is I'm
stumped how to 'prove' that.  Googling about didn't find anything
useful. lsof doesn't show it (but also doesn't show any block special
files, so I'm not surprised)

Suggestions?

Brian