On Mon, 2010-09-13 at 14:14 +0300, Nerijus Baliunas wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 11:56:03 +0100 John Horne <john.ho...@plymouth.ac.uk>
> wrote:
>
> > > I have similar problem with wine. When there are no wine apps running,
> > > I get no warning, but with wine running I get the warning.
> > > I made a diff of lsof output with wine running and not - it seems the
> > > following
> > > opened directory is guilty:
> > > +n/mnt/d/winnt4nowin/windows/system
> > > Is it possible to whitelist it somehow?
> > >
> > Yes, use the rootkit file whitelist option.

Hello,

I have looked into this further, and actually noticed what the problem
was. The test should only be listing out files, not directories. I have
corrected this for the next release. So in this instance you should not
need to whitelist anything.

John.

--
John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1752 587287    Fax: +44 (0)1752 587001