I havenot BINDIR, only commented one.

However I have ./ in my PATH environment var, it's not allowed by new rkhunter?

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

On 17/11/2010, at 14:26, William Maddler <n...@maddler.net> wrote:

Hint: tried looking at actual BINDIR configuration? ;)

On 17/11/2010 13:55, Roberto wrote:
Hello

After install the new 1.3.8 version I get this:

Invalid BINDIR configuration option: Invalid directory found: ./

Could you help me?

thanks.

Spend less time writing and rewriting code and more time creating great
http://p.sf.net/sfu/msIE9-sfdev2dev